We fell in love with this holiday cocktail recipe from BakedBree.com so we had to share it with you! Let us and them know what you think 🙂
Jingle Juice [Spice Up Your Holidays – Week 3]
- 1½ cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 teaspoon grapefruit zest
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¾ cup Citrus Sugar
- 1 cup lime juice
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup grapefruit juice
- 1 cup mango nectar
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 3¾ cups Captain Morgan Spiced Rum
- 2¼ cup Grand Marnier
- 1½ cups Amaretto
- 3 cups sparkling water
- orange, lemon, lime, grapefruit slices, frozen cranberries for garnish
- Make the citrus sugar by combining the sugar, zests, ginger and cinnamon. Rub the zest between your fingers to release the oils. Let sit at room temperature for 4 hours or up to a a few days in an airtight container.
- Peel the skins off of the fruit and juice.
- I squeeze everything ahead of time and put in a pitcher. I keep it icy cold in the fridge. Just give it a shake before you pour it into the punch bowl. I also do the same with the liquors too. I like everything to be really cold.
- Make the punch by adding the sugar to the bottom on the punch bowl. Pour in the juice and stir to start to dissolve the sugar. Pour in the alcohol.
- Remember the ice ring we made? Dip the bottom of the container in some water for about 10 seconds. The ice should pop right out.
- Garnish with frozen cranberries and fruit slices. Give it a taste, just to make sure that it tastes okay and is balanced. Or to just because you want to.